IT Architect | Sector/ Business Process Expert (m/f)
Are you an experienced IT professional with the desire to make a difference?
You are enthusiastic about the following concepts and methods and you can inspire others for it: Simplicity, Reactive Architectures, Vertical Scaling, Polyglot Persistence, Zero-Downtime, Agile/Lean Development, Continuous Delivery, DevOps, Cross-Functional Teams, Design Thinking, ...
As an IT architect or sector/business process expert for IT solutions: Senacor offers the right framework for you to assume more responsibility and achieve tangible change.
On the expert track, you will be responsible for the excellence of the project work at our clients’ premises. You belong to Senacor’s management level and shape the ongoing development of the employees, our know-how, the service offer, the internal processes and the organisational structures.
You choose your preferred home venue: Berlin, Bonn, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich, Nuremberg, Stuttgart or Vienna. According to the 4-3-1 principle, you spend 4 days at the client’s office, a max. of 3 nights at the project location and your Fridays at your home venue.
- Advising the client’s management on the structural optimisation of IT landscapes and IT organisations
- Taking responsibility for the analysis of complex business processes and system landscapes
- Initiating the content design of effective business processes and technical and system architectures
- Designing innovative solutions with the client’s experts and other IT service providers
Role and prospects
You assume responsibility for the content on the project level and actively develop client relationships with the client’s professional and technical experts. You can concentrate on content without assuming commercial or disciplinary responsibility for the project work. However, in suitable client and project situations you may be inclined to assume this responsibility.
Within the scope of our competence centre, you can direct the ongoing development of know-how and the methodology in a certain thematic area.
You can also become a partner in the expert track. Senacor’s partnership actually consists equally of partners from the management and the expert track.
Reasons for Senacor
- Operate in a culture that values expertise more highly than general knowledge
- Work in a circle of like-minded, motivated colleagues and learn from each other
- Have a career as a business or IT expert that may lead to the partner level