- Leading IT consulting and implementation projects
- Managing transformations in a comprehensive way through Programme Management and Architecture Offices
- Advising the client's management on the structural optimisation of IT landscapes and IT organisations
- Taking responsibility for the analysis of complex business processes and system landscapes
- Initiating the content design of effective business processes and technical and system architectures
- Taking responsibility for staff in your project team (performance reviews, salary, etc.)
Assuming responsibility for specialist issues as a head or member of a competence centre – in knowledge development and in business development for project acquisition
Role and prospects
Depending on your qualifications and interests, you will give the client all-inclusive advice from the first strategy project to the go-live of the last system of an IT transformation or you will focus on the management of IT implementation projects and programmes.
Irrespective of your preference: You will assume commercial and staff responsibility for your projects and actively develop the client relationship in both cases.
Responsibility for the project will allow you to develop client relationships that make you the person in charge of the client service team with multiple projects. As a result, the path to a Senacor partnership will be open to you.