The insurance industry must address the developments that result from the distortions on capital markets – in the product and service offers for its clients, in the resulting need for cost reductions in its own processes and in the regulatory requirements.
The existing IT landscapes of insurance companies frequently stand in the way. Senacor helps to isolate the relevant needs for action in the complex network of IT systems and find pragmatic, objective-oriented solution.
Senacor's support services include:
- Requirement and system analysis
- IT development planning
- IT solution specification
- Controlling of implementation programmes and projects
- Digital transformation
Senacor has gained extensive project experience on a series of relevant business IT transformation goals at companies such as AXA, Gothaer and the Bavarian Chamber of Insurance (Versicherungskammer Bayern).
- Integrated sales concepts across multiple channels and partner distributors
- Customer self-service
- Optimisation of input/output management with expansion of electronic communication paths
- Industrialisation of business processes from application to service through centralisation and automation
- Consolidation and modernisation of existing systems
- Internationalisation of core IT systems
- Standard software launches
- Optimisation of data budget and data integration for regulatory reporting
- Post-merger integration or outsourcing of IT systems and IT functions
- IT process optimisation
- Eric Exner (Partner), send email