Designed modern CRM for 14 million clients and delivered it in just two releases
Focus: IT transformation
Senacor focuses on IT transformation: the structural reconstruction of the existing IT landscapes.
An IT transformation is necessary when:
- The current IT no longer fulfils the company’s strategic needs
- Large corporations consolidate or split up
IT transformations are among the most complex IT projects. They place high demands on the project team:
- Detailed knowledge of the sector-specific processes, products, IT structures and IT standards
- Structural understanding of the IT system landscape and its interrelations
- Implementation experience in classic and modern technologies
- Strategic planning expertise for IT development and IT organisation in close collaboration with the client’s top management
- Management of large implementation teams
Senacor meets these high demands with a special competency mix in the team and with the above-average analytical ability of its individuals. This ultimately occurs in combination with an absolute delivery culture with genuine independence:
Instead of creating strategy papers for the cabinet, we earn our fees by working with our clients to achieve lasting changes.
Service Spectrum and References
In order to successfully complete IT transformations, it is necessary for us to master a range of IT disciplines. Our service spectrum includes:
Preparation of an objective for business and IT that radically improves the value of the IT for our clients – and offers a realistically implementable plan for achieving this goal.
Using suitable management to ensure that transformation goals are operationalised and actually achieved.
Implementation of projects within the framework of transformation programmes
The ongoing development of our project approaches and training of our employees is focused on these IT disciplines. At the corresponding competence centres, we gather our experiences from individual client projects.
10 new employees
hired each month